good

From: robert
Date: Fri Mar 20 2020 - 06:40:45 EST

Dear friend,
My name is Bar.robert anderson I am an attorney and a private
account manager to my late client. In the Year 2015, my client by name
Mr. Carlos, passed away,The reason why I contacted you is because you
bear the same last name with the deceased, and I can present you as
the beneficiary and next of kin to my late client funds then you will
stand as his next of kin and claim the funds. leaving behind a cash
inheritance of seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars (US$7.500,000,00).My late client and bosom friend grew up in
a "Motherless Babies Home". He had no family, no beneficiary nor next
of kin to the inheritance Funds left behind at the Bank.
You should contact me through my private email address:
robertandersonhappy1@xxxxxxxxx
Best Regards,
Bar. robert anderson