Re: Bad file pattern in MAINTAINERS section 'KEYS-TRUSTED'

From: Mimi Zohar
Date: Tue Mar 26 2019 - 08:10:43 EST

Hi Jarrko,

On Tue, 2019-03-26 at 13:37 +0200, Jarkko Sakkinen wrote:
> Mimi,
>
> Can you fix this and I can ack and send PR through my tree?

Making the "trusted.h" include file public was part of David's "KEYS:
Support TPM-wrapped key and crypto ops" patch set. ÂI wasn't involved
in reviewing or upstreaming this patch set. ÂAs I recall, it was
upstreamed rather quickly without much review. ÂAs it is TPM related,
it should have at least been posted on the linux-integrity mailing
list. ÂI have no idea if "trusted.h" should have been made public.

I'm not sure just "fixing" the MAINTAINERS file is the right solution.
ÂI was hoping to look at it later this week. ÂPerhaps you and James
could take a look?

Mimi