Re: Logitech high-resolution scrolling..

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Mon Oct 29 2018 - 14:33:19 EST

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 8:16 AM Linus Torvalds
<torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Patch I'm using attached. I'm inclined to just commit it, but if
> somebody has a better idea, I can test alternatives too.

I committed my patch, as it at least makes the scroll wheel usable.

I'm more than open to further improvements, but I wasn't willing to
live with the status quo, and carrying this around in my tree as a
patch kept confusing me while doing merges whenever a conflict
happened (because the "git diff" that I use to see the conflicts
obviously also showed my own local modifications).

Linus