Fwd: Re: Why does no one care that Brad Spengler of GRSecurity is blatantly violating the intention of the rightsholders to the Linux Kernel?

From: aconcernedfossdev
Date: Thu Jun 15 2017 - 15:47:34 EST

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Why does no one care that Brad Spengler of GRSecurity is blatantly violating the intention of the rightsholders to the Linux Kernel?
Date: 2017-06-15 19:46
From: aconcernedfossdev@xxxxxxxxxx
To: stacy@xxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ubuntu user technical support, not for general discussions" <ubuntu-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Keep digging that hole, Mrs Lockwood, I'm sure the court will look fondly on your most resent disparagement of my character.

Bring it!
As you wish.

On 2017-06-15 19:16, W Stacy Lockwood wrote:
Hahahaha! Bring it! Useless turd.

--
W. Stacy Lockwood

stacy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

(847) 579-9753

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 2:15 PM, <aconcernedfossdev@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The problem will be solved when you're sued for Libel, W. Stacy
Lockwood