Variant symlink filesystem

From: Cole
Date: Fri Mar 11 2016 - 11:20:40 EST

Hi,

I have written a Variant Symlink Filesystem for linux, currently
implemented as a kernel module:
https://github.com/onslauth/varsymfs
The code was written for the 3.x kernel.

I would like to try to get this included into the linux kernel, and am
willing to hand over all copyright and change the license as needed.
As such, I would like to know what I can do to try to make this
happen.

If the code quality or standards are not up to par with those of the
linux kernel, or code needs to change due to newer changes introduced
into the kernel, please let me know and I will endeavour to make the
necessary changes.

Please can you also cc me in any replies, as I am not currently
subscribed to the list.

Thanks
/Cole