Re: [RFC v1 14/25] genirq: Kill the first parameter 'irq' of irq_flow_handler_t

From: Thomas Gleixner
Date: Fri Jun 12 2015 - 16:36:00 EST

On Fri, 12 Jun 2015, Julia Lawall wrote:
> What is the status of this? I am close to having a semantic patch that
> works. The current version touches 133 files, but I haven't checked all
> of them. This includes both the local functions and the generic ones, but
> not the cases where the name of the handler function is a local variable
> or arbitrary expression. This occurs in around 30 files.

Jiang sent out a new patch series, but I'm really interested in doing
a fully automated check. If conversion is possible for some of them,
fine, but the checking part to find all the places where this needs to
be applied is the most important to me.

If you want, just send me that script and I'll give it a test ride.

Thanks,

tglx