Re: [GIT PULL] EFI urgent fixes

From: Matt Fleming
Date: Fri Sep 26 2014 - 08:34:37 EST

On Fri, 26 Sep, at 01:59:15PM, Paul Bolle wrote:

> I have a 800 line perl monster that checks for stuff like this. It's not
> very sophisticated but smart enough to spot typos like this one. I try
> to have it check each linux-next (and mainline) release.

Very cool.

> (I think Valentin Rothberg is trying to automate this properly. See
> http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2014/ocw/sessions/1863 .)

Have either of you guys thought about asking for this to be included
with the 0-day kbuild bot or submitted under scripts/?

It certainly seems like a useful bit of functionality.

Fengguang, the interesting bits of this thread start here,

1411730854.7866.10.camel@x220">https://lkml.kernel.org/r/1411730854.7866.10.camel@x220

--
Matt Fleming, Intel Open Source Technology Center