3.7.10 kernel crash

From: Fabio Coatti
Date: Wed Mar 27 2013 - 11:34:33 EST

Hi all,
we are experiencing crashes on some servers, right now running 3.7.10;
I've been able to get only screenshots from dying server that I
attached below. Probably we can exclude hardware issues, as it
happened on two different servers.
attached you can find config.gz and the screenshot; the machine is a
dual AMD Opteron(TM) Processor 6272, with Ethernet controller:
Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme BCM5719 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe (rev 01)
(I'm adding info on eth because the first line of dumps reads "tg3" :)
)
Of course I'm available for further information, just cc: me because
I'm not subscribed.

Many thanks for any answer.

--
Fabio