Re: Boot failure since 3.3-rc?

From: Sune Mølgaard
Date: Sat Apr 21 2012 - 17:22:14 EST

Yinghai Lu wrote:

So kernel with reverting that commit will work well?

Being new to reporting bisect results, I stupidly forgot to realise that this would be the final proof. Will report back when I know.

can you post boot with "debug ignore_loglevel initcall_debug" with and
without reverting that patch?

Need to read up on netconsole as it's a headless machine. Would netconsole work through a switch, or would I need to find a cross-over cable?

Thanks

Yinghai

Thanks for replying. Will report back when I have something to share.

Best regards,

Sune

--
Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you
are, you aren't.