Re: [git pull] PCI fixes

From: Kenji Kaneshige
Date: Wed Dec 07 2011 - 03:18:59 EST

+ /* Configuration request Retry Status */
+ if (l == 0xffff0001)
+ goto wait;

I think this works only when CRS Software Visibility is enabled,
isn't it? Currently there is no code to enable CRS Software
Visibility. And there can be root ports that doesn't support CRS
Software Visibility. We need consideration about this.

+ mdelay(100);
+ delay -= 100;
+ if (delay > 0)
+ goto again;

We must use msleep() instead of mdelay().

Regards,
Kenji Kaneshige