Re: [tip:core/locking] lockdep, rtmutex, bug: Show taint flags onerror

From: Ingo Molnar
Date: Tue Dec 06 2011 - 13:22:15 EST

Which is what i said in my reply to Alan:

| What Peter probably could have done is to add one more line
| before his SOB:
|
| [ split out the patch from the original submission ]
| Signed-off-by: Peter Zijlstra <peterz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
|
| Otherwise Ben Hutchings's objection here makes little sense.

No line of code was added by Peter - it's all Ben's changes.

Note that the commit in question:

fbdc4b9a6c29: lockdep, rtmutex, bug: Show taint flags on error

is actually a good one and i think even Ben actually thinks
those changes are good. Nothing was added - Ben only wants
*more* to be done in a single patch and is being silly about the
SOB and is asking it to be removed.

Thanks,

Ingo