Re: [GIT PULL] hwmon fixes for 3.1

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Tue Sep 06 2011 - 19:17:15 EST

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 9:13 AM, Guenter Roeck
<guenter.roeck@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Please pull hwmon subsystem fixes for Linux 3.1 from:
>
>    git://github.com/groeck/linux.git hwmon-for-linus

Guys, when using some general git hosting site, I really want some
proof that you are you. Not just a "please pull".

Tell me *why* I should believe that this is a real pull request from
the proper source. Otherwise I'll just wait until kernel.org is back
to life, where random people can't just create repositories and send
email.

Linus