RE: [patch v4 1/7] crc32: move-to-documentation.diff

From: George Spelvin
Date: Tue Aug 09 2011 - 15:45:49 EST

> Thanks George! I'll replace the document patch with this. Can I add a signed
> off line from you?

Yes, feel free. With the << vs. >> typo fix.

Another minor point: is it worth cache line aligning the tables?
The cache occupancy savings is minimal (two partial cache lines at
the beginning and end of the tables), but does ensure that lookups
in adjoining tables will never need the same cache line. Is that a
performance win?