Re: brcm80211: the system freezes if booted with laptop wifiswitch to OFF

From: Arend van Spriel
Date: Mon Mar 07 2011 - 08:54:47 EST

On Mon, 07 Mar 2011 12:33:07 +0100, Francis Moreau
<francis.moro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Would it be possible to submit it one more time ?

I don't know what the origin is of your kernel so please provide some details on that. The patch itself can be found in the linuxdriver email archive:

http://driverdev.linuxdriverproject.org/pipermail/devel/2011-January/011381.html

Not sure whether it applies to whatever you have. I just tried your scenario with my driver and hardware and no freezes during boot.

Thanks

Gr. AvS
--
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the
human