Ensure Your Account

From: WEBMASTER SERVICE
Date: Wed Dec 08 2010 - 05:54:16 EST

Ensure Your Account

We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail Home Center handled. Enter
your e-mail accounts that are not actively delete users.we parents to create
more space for new accounts have also been studied for safety inspection system
to improve and strengthen the current security situation.

Continue to use our services are needed to update and
re-comfirmed the requested information by e-mail below.

In order to complete the new account confirmation reply to this email
immediately and enter your account number below

Full Email: ................
Username ..............
Password: ..................
Confirm Password: ............
Date of birth: .................

Otherwise, your account will be immediately banned from the database and
information service is not interrupted, and the important message is lost in
the reduction of the new coordinates comfirmed to us.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause this season, but is confident
that we are here to give you a better and
providing the technology that revolves around e-mail and the Internet.

It is also important to understand that the most important epréoccupation
customers and the security of your files and data.