[git pull] Input updates for 2.6.37-rc5

From: Dmitry Torokhov
Date: Wed Dec 08 2010 - 00:33:30 EST

Hi Linus,

Please pull from:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dtor/input.git for-linus
or
master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dtor/input.git for-linus

to receive updates for the input subsystem.

Mostly small fixups: new device IDs for wacom and usbtouchscreen
drivers, fix for 2-button Synaptics Clickpad handling and documentation
updates.

But I am also sending along a new driver for polled GPIO button. The
reason I am sending it now is to ease merging arch code in .38 merge
window. Since it is a platform driver and there are no corresponding
devices in the tree yet, it is not going to be loaded and used even if
someone ends up enabling it and so should be safe to merge even though
we are getting nearer release.

Thanks!

Changelog:
---------

Bastien Nocera (1):
Input: add keycodes for touchpad on/off keys

David Foley (2):
Input: wacom - add IDs for two new Bamboo PTs
Input: wacom - add new Bamboo PT (0xdb)

Dmitry Torokhov (1):
Input: document struct input_absinfo

Gabor Juhos (1):
Input: add input driver for polled GPIO buttons

Glenn Sommer (1):
Input: usbtouchscreen - add support for LG Flatron T1710B

Namhyung Kim (1):
Input: turbografx - fix reference counting

Yan Li (1):
Input: synaptics - fix handling of 2-button ClickPads

Diffstat:
--------

drivers/input/joystick/turbografx.c | 1 +
drivers/input/keyboard/Kconfig | 16 ++
drivers/input/keyboard/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/input/keyboard/gpio_keys_polled.c | 261 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
drivers/input/mouse/synaptics.h | 3 +-
drivers/input/tablet/wacom_wac.c | 9 +
drivers/input/touchscreen/usbtouchscreen.c | 1 +
include/linux/gpio_keys.h | 2 +
include/linux/input.h | 25 +++-
create mode 100644 drivers/input/keyboard/gpio_keys_polled.c

--
Dmitry