Re: [RFC patch] clean up swiotlb check in intel_iommu_init

From: Luming Yu
Date: Thu Aug 13 2009 - 04:51:30 EST

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 4:23 PM, David Woodhouse<dwmw2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-08-13 at 11:11 +0800, Luming Yu wrote:
>>
>> Since swiotlb is an fall back option that might have
>> initialized. We don't need to stop intel_iommu_init
>> because of swiotlb..
>>
>> Please review. If make sense, please apply.
>
> It doesn't apply to the iommu-2.6.git tree.

The patch is against 31-rc5.

If you were not using the attached patch, then I need to use another
mail client to re-send the patch to you. But it is not as convenient
as web gmail
that I'm current using...

If I must generate patch against iommu-2.6.git tree, please point out
the url of that tree,
I can refresh this patch later.

Please let me know what I should do to push this patch in..