Re: SCHED_EDF infos

From: GeunSik Lim
Date: Sat May 30 2009 - 07:38:39 EST

On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 6:10 PM, Henrik Austad <henrik@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> [..]
>> I think so.
>> How can we approach ÂEDF implementation like Pfair as a generic solution
>> for Multicore in Linux?
>
> I am working on an implementation now, and I hope to be able to release a
> prototype by the end of next week. I think we can continue the discussion
> then based on that.
Hi Henrik,
Can you share EDF that you implemented with P-fair for Multicore environments?
Especially, I wonder How do you keep posix compatibility with EDF scheduler.

For example,
sched_setscheduler(2), sched_getscheduler(2),
sched_get_priority_max(2), sched_get_priority_min(2),
sched_getaffinity(2), sched_setaffinity(2),
sched_getparam(2), sched_setparam(2),
setpriority(2), getpriority(2),
sched_yield(2), sched_rr_get_interval(2)

--
Regards,
GeunSik Lim ( SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS)