Dear User

From: Abuse Center
Date: Mon Apr 13 2009 - 09:39:29 EST

--
Dear User

This mail is to notify all users that the site will be undergoing
upgrade in a couple of days from now.

Hence, as a user of our site, you are required to send us your email
account details to enable us acknowledge account activeness
Furthermore, be informed that we will be deleting all mail account
that is not active so as to create more space for new users.
Therefore you are advice to send us your mail account details
As requested below:

*User name:.........
*Date of birth:................
*Security question:.............
*Security answer:......................

All users are advise to complete this update.

Regards
Mark Anderson
Tech/Maintenance officer.