Re: Nasty regression from .27.7 to .27.8: idle samba goes crazy

From: Jan Rekorajski
Date: Fri Dec 12 2008 - 13:27:01 EST

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008, Jan Rekorajski wrote:

> On Wed, 10 Dec 2008, Manfred Spraul wrote:

> > Could you try the attached patch?
> > It should fix the bug.
>
> Thank you, I'm currently running 2.6.27.8 with your patch, I'll report
> after 12-24 hours.

top - 19:20:59 up 17:22, 34 users, load average: 0.34, 0.41, 0.33

So, it seems that your patch cured my problem, as that server couldn't
survive more than 8 hours previously (2-3 was norm).

Jan
--
Jan Rekorajski | ALL SUSPECTS ARE GUILTY. PERIOD!
baggins<at>mimuw.edu.pl | OTHERWISE THEY WOULDN'T BE SUSPECTS, WOULD THEY?