Re: 2.6.26.x hangs on amd64/smp

From: Oliver Pinter
Date: Fri Sep 26 2008 - 09:12:33 EST

Hi!

I have similar problem, but the hw is asus p5q-e, c2q q9300, 4gb ram + rhd3450.

The X started very slowly ~1-2min, and randomly crashed the system,
with Freebsd all ok, but with linux not.
The other problem is, when I cp-ed 4gb<= file, this caused to file
corruption, when I booted with mem=512M kernel parameter, then this
file corrouption get off. I have memtest some hour long run, and with
freebsd i have ~1< uptime, then i turned off the pc. ...