Re: [patch v3] splice: fix race with page invalidation

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Wed Jul 30 2008 - 17:26:07 EST

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008, Miklos Szeredi wrote:

> Huh? I did exactly that, and that patch got NAK'ed by you and Nick:

Umm. That was during the late -rc sequence (what, -rc8?) where I wanted a
minimal "let's fix it". Not that anybody then apparently cared, which is
probably just as well.

Then you did NOTHING AT ALL about it, now the merge window is over, and
you complain again, with what looks like basically the same patch that was
already rejected earlier.

Hellooo..

Linus