Re: [lm-sensors] [RESEND x9+ patch 2.6.26-git 1/2] lm75: cleanupand reorg

From: Hans de Goede
Date: Wed Jul 30 2008 - 03:43:19 EST

> Minor cleanup and reorg of the lm75 code.

This patch (and the other) have been in Mark's tree for a month or so. (linux-next <- useful!)

Mark has been pretty, umm, low-key lately. I've attached the full
git-hwmon changelog below and the authors of all those changes are
cc'ed.

Could people please confirm that what is in linux-next is still the
latest and greatest version of their changes? If so, I shall plan on
fishing those changes out of there and getting them into -rc2.

Andrew,

I see that atleast this patch:
http://lists.lm-sensors.org/pipermail/lm-sensors/2008-July/023629.html

Is missing which is a minor yet somewhat important bugfix to the abituguru3 driver, see:
http://lists.lm-sensors.org/pipermail/lm-sensors/2008-July/023630.html

For my: "Acked-by: Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl>" Line (I'm the maintainer of that driver).

It would be nice if this fix could make 2.6.27.

Also Jean has been doing a lot of patches for all i2c hwmon driver to convert them to new style driver binding, and I've reviewed and Acked the entire bunch.
So all in all it looks like we're dropping patches, does anyone know whats up with Mark, holiday or ... ?

Thanks & Regards,

Hans