2.6.21-rc5-rt10 troubles

From: Rui Nuno Capela
Date: Tue Apr 03 2007 - 19:49:32 EST

Ingo et al.

I'm afraid having no good news (once again). After building
2.6.21-rc5-rt8 and recently on -rt10 I've found some trouble running on
a Core2 T7200 laptop (SMP). Somehow, specially after starting jackd, the
whole system starts crawling to death. It just slows down to some kind
of Big Freeze, with no evidence over the console whatsoever, so that I'm
ultimately left with a brick on my hands.

This behavior is consistent and occurs every time after jackd is
started. It does not seem to occur on -rt5 and earlier.

I wish I could give you more details, but fact is I don't know where to
look. The machine just freezes silently.

Bye now.
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc@xxxxxxxxx