Re: 2.6.21-rc5-rt6 make errors

From: Ingo Molnar
Date: Sun Apr 01 2007 - 14:39:48 EST

* Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just tried to build 2.6.21-rc5-rt6 and it is failing on build time.

> Just to let you know that -rt5 was doing fine with very same .config .

oops - indeed! I've uploaded -rc5-rt7 with the fix. (it includes a few
other fixes as well)

note that for Fedora-ish distros there's an easy yum test-kernel
available from the rt-testing repo:

cat > /etc/yum.repos.d/rt-testing.repo
[rt-testing]
name=Ingo's Real-Time (-rt) test-kernel for FC6
baseurl=http://people.redhat.com/mingo/realtime-preempt/yum-testing/yum/
enabled=1
gpgcheck=0
<Ctrl-D>

this includes Linus-git-bleeding-edge as well as the base kernel. (rt7
is based on upstream HEAD 755948cfca16c7)

[the rt-testing repo currently includes the rt6 rpm, i've just started
the rt7 build, it should be available in half an hour or so]

Ingo