Re: CK804 SATA Errors (still got them)

From: Robert Hancock
Date: Sun Mar 04 2007 - 18:49:48 EST

Alistair John Strachan wrote:
Interesting. Can you try un-reverting that patch, and applying this one?

Sorry for the newbie question, but is it adequate to do a:

git reset --hard v2.6.21-rc2

To ensure a patch is "unreverted" (I reverted it with "git revert"), before applying your patch?

I've done so now, assuming this _will_ work. The reason I ask is that your diff was offset by 12 lines versus -rc2.

I assume it's OK, though I'm not a git expert. I diffed against rc2-git3 which has some CONFIG_PM ifdef changes, those shouldn't be important though.

--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada
To email, remove "nospam" from hancockr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx