Re: libsata tests started

From: Tejun Heo
Date: Thu Feb 15 2007 - 11:03:10 EST

Patrick Ale wrote:
So, my AMD Athlon XP2400+ with pata_pdc2027x, pata_sil680 and pata_via
Now, since functionality by design is boring and my employer doesn't
torture me enough,, I' pulled the libsata-dev git and linux-2.6 git
and will see how that goes.

It's libata. I mean, you yourself are testing several PATA drivers.

Tests on my Siemens laptop are still in progress, since i have to
reboot to windows every day (cooperate rules at work, network
authentication, yadayada).

I didnt have time yet to install Linux on my HP Pavilion dv8373 and on
my Dual P2 400Mhz with Intel 440BX motherboard, but I hope to do this
soon.

Have a joyfull day and i hope you have better weather than we have
here in Amsterdam.

I appreciate the testing. One interesting but tedious test would be suspend tests (both to disk and ram). Most libata drivers using new EH should be ready for them. Oh, well, there's should and there's reality.

Thanks a lot.

--
tejun