Re: 2.6.12-mm1 & 2K lun testing (JFS problem ?)

From: Badari Pulavarty
Date: Wed Jun 22 2005 - 11:30:28 EST

Hi Wli,

Okay. Let me go through all the tests one more time with collecting
data. I will compare raw vs filesystem writes with dirty ratio
tuning. I will provide vmstat, slabinfo, meminfo, profile data
for each of those. You need anything else ?

BTW, I will send the data offline. I don't want to polute the
list with megabytes of data.

Thanks,
Badari