Re: 2.6.12-rc3-mm1

From: Valdis . Kletnieks
Date: Mon May 02 2005 - 11:33:53 EST

On Mon, 02 May 2005 08:49:30 PDT, "Randy.Dunlap" said:

> Last I heard, Andrew had access to kernel.org transfer logs,
> but the problem is that we can't tell anything about the download
> counts from mirrors.

Have to admit, I'm always hitting the kernel.org one, because that's the
URL that Andrew puts in the announcements. Probably a lot of others do
so as well - so figure if half the people bother using a mirror rather
than just going clicky-click, the kernel.org logs will reflect the other
half. Probably not perfect, but probably good enough to tell how many
digits are in the number at least.

(I'll go out on a limb and say "barely 3 digit's worth of downloads")...