Need some help to debug a freeze on 2.6.11

From: Ehud Shabtai
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 02:08:11 EST

I'm running Linux on my laptop and it sometimes freezes (about once a
week). The only thing which seems to work when it's stuck is SysRq (I
can reboot with SysRq+O), however, I'm in X and I don't have a serial
port on my laptop so I can't see any of the outputs of the SysRq
options.

After a reboot I don't see anything in my logs about the crash.

Can anyone suggest how to get some information about my freeze?