Re: IBM Thinkpad T42 - Looking for a Developer.

From: Adam
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 17:11:44 EST

> stack. (There exists also NIST written Linux version at that site,
> and it seems to be "BSD with advertisement clause" licensed...)

Sorry to interrupt but I wanted to mention that if the code you are refering to
was writtent by a NIST researcher it should be copyright free (aka public
domain). Works such as code created by a United States govenrment agency are
not copyrightable as the government is a public agency and therefore "The
People" own whatever they create.

[now back to your regularly scheduled programming]