when I write a script like NAT, how I can control the cpu

From: liscs 2005
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 15:23:17 EST

hi, everyone,

Recently, I program a script like NAT, but I have no idea how to let it
possess more cpu resource?

you know, in user space process is a small unit which possess the cpu
and is controlled by schedule function. but in kernel space, it seems
not the same thing as it in user space, and NAT should not be viewed as
a process, in turn I can not schedule it.

I ought to alter my perspective to the driver like ? while , I
realistically can not understand it.

Any help will be appreciated!

thanks , :)