RE: IBM Thinkpad T42 - Looking for a Developer.

From: abonilla
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 17:43:19 EST

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 23:20:19 +0200 (CEST), Jesper Juhl wrote
> On Thu, 14 Apr 2005, Alejandro Bonilla wrote:
>

> > Jesper,
> >
> > Believe me that I would be more happy to have this working... :)
> >
> I've got a weeks vacation comming up next week - seems like a good
> time to play with this :)

Well, I'll send you a six pack of Coca-Cola if you get this working. (Does not
apply if you are in EU ;-) )

> > This is located in my home PC, Won't be the fastest downloads...
> >
> > http://wifitux.com/finger/
> >
> Under what terms did you obtain these documents and from where? Are
> they completely freely distributable or are there strings attached?

I emailed the guys and they told me, "Hey, here you go, let me know if you
want more information"

I guess it can't be more distributable. But as far as I got to read. The
documents don't have too much information like for us to do a great Job. I
think it also requires the making of a firmware.

I don't want to dissapoint you, but I hope I'm lost and that a driver can be
done out of this.