RE: FUSYN and RT

From: Daniel Walker
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 17:41:57 EST

On Tue, 2005-04-12 at 15:26, Perez-Gonzalez, Inaky wrote:

> You should not need any of this if your user space mutexes are a
> wrapper over the kernel space ones. The kernel handles everything
> the same and there is no need to take care of any special cases or
> variations [other than the ones imposed by the wrapping].

The problem situation that I'm thinking of is when a task gets priority
boosted by Fusyn , then gets priority boosted by an RT Mutex. In that
situation, when the RT mutex demotes back to task->static_prio it will
be lower than the priority that Fusyn has given the task (potentially).
I don't think that's handled in the kernel anyplace, is it?

Daniel