Re: snd-ens1371 (alsa) & joystick woes

From: Patrick McFarland
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 08:34:56 EST

On Tuesday 12 April 2005 07:10 am, Guillaume Chazarain wrote:
> Hi,
>
> From 2.6.11 to 2.6.12-rc2, there are some changes in the joystick
> behaviour that I don't think are expected. It's a simple joystick using
> analog.ko plugged
> on a sound board using snd-ens1371. So here we go:

I've had a running thread about snd-ens1371 issues. And I have no clue wtf is
going on. On mine, it refuses to detect any joystick. Yet, my problem has
been going on since _atleast_ 2.6.7. (atleast, from what I've seen.)

Something broke, and it broke hard. Speaking of which... is there anyone out
there with a ens1371 that actually works right with joysticks?

--
Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || pmcfarland@xxxxxxxxxxxx