2.6.12-rc1-mm1: resume regression (was: Re: 2.6.12-rc1-mm1: Kernel BUG at pci:389)

From: Rafael J. Wysocki
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 16:53:35 EST

Hi,

On Tuesday, 22 of March 2005 12:01, Pavel Machek wrote:
> Hi!
>
> > Will this do it for the moment?
>
> Its certainly better.

With the Len's patch applied I have to unload the modules:

ohci_hcd
ehci_hcd
yenta_socket

before suspend as each of them hangs the box solid during either
suspend or resume. Moreover, when I tried to load the ehci_hcd
module back after resume, it hanged the box solid too.

Greets,
Rafael

--
- Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?
- That depends a good deal on where you want to get to.