Re: 3c59x concerns on 2.4->2.6 update?

From: Steffen Klassert
Date: Sat Mar 19 2005 - 05:23:21 EST

In 2.6.11 ethtool data should be available. Please let me know if
you are using 2.6.11 and ethtool does not work with your card.

I have no Tornado card to test but with 3c905/3c905B cards and
options=0x204 configured, mii-diag reports:
Auto-negotiation disabled, with Speed fixed at 100 mbps, full-duplex.

I suppose you talking about 3c905C Tornado cards
(3c900 cards are not of Tornado type).

Steffen