Re: [ patch 6/7] drivers/serial/jsm: new serial device driver

From: Wen Xiong
Date: Wed Mar 09 2005 - 16:53:32 EST

Greg KH wrote:

On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 01:35:41PM -0600, Kilau, Scott wrote:

As it stands today, your requirement appears to be that she needs
to yank all diags ioctls and sysfs files before the driver can make
it into the kernel sources.

Not all sysfs files, sysfs files are fine, as long as they are
implemented properly, and are there for things that "make sense".

But yes, it should would be easier to accept the driver if the ioctls
were not there :)

thanks,

greg k-h

Hi All,

I think Digi's DPA magagement tool has very good user interfaces. I am going to change and fix the problem.
Then Greg can decide if he want to pick it up or not.

I will attatch the DPA graphic interface for you next time.

Thanks,
wendy