Re: 2.6.11-mm2

From: Jeff Garzik
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 20:44:37 EST

Andrew Morton wrote:
Adrian Bunk <bunk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, Mar 08, 2005 at 03:38:46AM -0800, Andrew Morton wrote:

Changes since 2.6.11-mm1:
-fix-buggy-ieee80211_crypt_-selects.patch

Was wrong.

I'd say my patch was correct.

Uh, OK. Make that "was subject of interminable bunfight".

Feel free to resend and I'll keep spamming Jeff with it.

It's quite simple: one specifies dependencies in one place, so that one does not have specify dependencies in _every_ place.

AFAICS the thread already reaches that point, people [most of them] agree with me, and then throw up their hands as to a fix.

Jeff