Re: Yenta CardBus IRQ storm disabling interrupt

From: Mike Cumings
Date: Sat Jan 29 2005 - 16:00:51 EST

Hi Russell,

This is a different card (NetGear WG511U) than the USB card that
was discussed in the previous thread. I haven't tried a 2.4.x kernel
yet, but that was on my list of things to do. :) Unfortunately, this is
the only machine I've got which has CardBus so I'd have a hard time
attempting to reproduce on another machine.

Mike

--
Mike Cumings