RE: How to add/drop SCSI drives from within the driver?

From: Mukker, Atul
Date: Tue Jan 25 2005 - 18:54:07 EST

Thanks for the suggestion. After more exploration, looks like different
distribution have different implementations for /sbin/hotplug. This may
aggravate the issue for applications. For now, we will stick with a wait and
watch after bus scan :-(

Will probe the linux-hotplug-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx list for more
pointers

Thanks