Re: XFS: inode with st_mode == 0

From: Jan Kasprzak
Date: Tue Jan 18 2005 - 06:47:46 EST

Christoph Hellwig wrote:
: I have a better patch than the one I gave you (attached below). If you
: send me a mail with steps to reproduce your remaining problems I'll put
: this very high on my TODO list after christmas. Btw, any chance you could
: try XFS CVS (which is at 2.6.9) + the patch below instead of plain 2.6.9,
: there have been various other fixes in the last months.
:
Just FWIW, this patch (applied to 2.6.10) seems to fix the problem
for me. I was not able to reproduce it by running my test script for ~24 hours.

Thanks!

-Yenya

--
| Jan "Yenya" Kasprzak <kas at {fi.muni.cz - work | yenya.net - private}> |
| GPG: ID 1024/D3498839 Fingerprint 0D99A7FB206605D7 8B35FCDE05B18A5E |