Re: Announce loop-AES-v3.0b file/swap crypto package

From: Paul Walker
Date: Mon Jan 17 2005 - 16:43:39 EST

On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 10:04:49PM +0100, Fruhwirth Clemens wrote:

> You will find the same information on my site. Therefore, I do NOT decline
> this vulnerability. I decline it's security implications. It's on the same

I'm making no comment either way, I simply wanted to make sure everyone on
the copy list understood what you were replying to. You missed out the link
Jari referred to.

--
Paul

Brain: Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Pinky: Well, I think so, Brain, but if they call them sad meals kids won't buy them.