Re: 2.6.9 & 2.6.10 unresponsive to keyboard upon bootup

From: Roey Katz
Date: Wed Jan 12 2005 - 22:23:17 EST

Dmitry,

I have placed the results of the patched 2.6.9-rc2-bk2 kernel at the following address:

http://roey.freeshell.org/mystuff/kernel/*-20050112

As expected, the system was unresponsive to keyboard input.
Regarding your mouse question:
How do I test the mouse if they keyboard does not work (is there some way to output the contents of /dev/psaux on startup? I'm not sure anymore what file the mouse data appears in, too)

- Roey