Re: [Linux-fbdev-devel] Help re Frame Buffer/Console Problems

From: Mark Fortescue
Date: Tue Nov 02 2004 - 09:34:54 EST

Hi all,

I have already hard wired the fg and bg colours. I have got to the point
where I am checking the cfbimgblt code where it converts the mono bit font
image data to the 8bpp pseudo colour screen image data. It is looking
like there may be a problem with sign extension at this level as the
pixel value being used apears to be 255.

I have changed a char *pt to a u8 *pt to see if this helps.

Regards
Mark Fortescue.