Re: Linux v2.6.9 and GPL Buyout

From: Jim Nelson
Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 06:52:08 EST

<removing Linus from CC>

Jeff V. Merkey wrote:

<snip rambling nonsense>

GrokSmear has posted the ruling everyone knows this as well. And guess

<snip more rambling nonsense>

If you wish to be taken seriously, perhaps you might not want to use insults when you are obviously trying to act as SCO's representative.

How much are they paying you?

God knows, I wouldn't be a self-righteous, obnoxious prick at another's behalf unless I was paid for it. Lawyers are much better at both being a prick and documenting their case - and SCO has more than enough (lawyers, that is) to go around.

But, I can be rude and insulting, since I am not trying to be taken seriously.

Jim