Re: [patch] voluntary-preempt-2.6.9-rc3-mm2-T1

From: Mark_H_Johnson
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 15:07:06 EST

>Meanwhile, I'm stuck with 2.6.9-rc2-mm4-S7 (SMP), but happy.
>
>Strange thing is, that on my laptop, 2.6.9-rc3-mm2-S9 (UP) is doing just
>fine. Guess that ohci_hcd now makes the difference here, against the
>former which makes uhci_hcd bad behaved atm.

I am having similar problems with -T1 and separately reported problems with
a build of rc3-mm1-S8 as well (no oops, but the USB mouse is dead).
Somewhere between those two versions (rc2-mm4-S7 and rc3-mm1-S8) is where
the problem appears to be introduced. For now I'll stay with my working -S0
kernel.

--Mark H Johnson
<mailto:Mark_H_Johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>