Stock Business

From: Rev. Water
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 09:36:56 EST

From: Rev. Water Ibe
Financial Director
NNPC.

My name is Rev. Water Ibe working with NNPC who wants to invest in stock
business and other relevant business as you may advice in your country.
The fund will be delivered to you in your country, if you want to be part
of this transaction, let me have your full delivery address, phone and fax
numbers for details.

The total amount is $15M and this is trust, you don't need to travel anywhere,
am not asking for any money, the fund will be delivered to you in your country,
all I need from you is trust and to treat this transaction with utmost
confidentiality.

If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the
trust I have bestowed in you.

Thanks and God bless.

Rev. Water Ibe