Re: Linux 2.6.8-rc3 - BSD licensing

From: Patrick McFarland
Date: Sat Aug 07 2004 - 05:39:29 EST

Ouch. I knew Linus was right all along. ;)
However, Jari, you can still request people not use your code in a not
legally enforcable way; and I'm sure Linus would have followed that
request. But thankfully, we can use your code, and it's just a moot
point.

Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || diablod3@xxxxxxxxx