Re: Stop the Linux kernel madness

From: 4Front Technologies
Date: Fri Jun 18 2004 - 13:29:10 EST

Timothy Miller wrote:

4Front Technologies wrote:

Thanks for the perfect explanation to our problems. The question then arises as
to why does SUSE do KBUILDS in this way and the vanilla kernels or Redhat/Fedora/Mandrake/Debian
kernels use another way?. What I'd like to see is at least some standard.

Sounds like you're making a demand. Who are you and why are we interested in your demands?

Timothy,

Who are you to revoke my request to SuSE and other distributors and others who share
my views on LKML?

What is wrong with making a demand for standardization?. It's high time
that things got a bit more organized. And where do you see a demand....I just
said "like to see". Which is more of a request the way I understand English.

It's high time people like me spoke up for standardization and some sense of
organization. If the majority doesn't want to listen fine, it's a free world,
but you have no right to silence me for airing my views.

best regards

Dev Mazumdar